Wednesday, March 24, 2010

South by Southwest Chic PICKS

Anne Ziegler shot some photos for Elle during the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas this week. Out of the 21 that made it to the online feature, these were my favs. I have to say though, I was a bit disappointed. Anne should have brought along an assistant. aka moi.

1. Hot Dress: vintage. I laughed when I read her occupation is "I play in a band." Also, she does not look 33....

Denim dresses are so cute. I have two, but I want more. This one's from Urban Outfitters and the shoes Seychelles. I love her effortless rocker/chic take on the denim dress.

This girl's got the whole Zara/UO/Vintage thing goin on and it's working really well! I especially like her little booties though, they remind me of the slip-on jazz shoes my teacher had in the early 90's. Really stoked to find out there's a Zara in Austin. That pretty much made my day.
So newayz, hopefully I'll be at the festival this same time next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...