Tuesday, September 7, 2010

september 7, what a great day.

It's been too long. Honestly, it's difficult to blog when you don't have high-speed internet at home and have to work a lot. But hey! Here's some stuff for your eyes.

FIASCO magazine. It's a free online magazine, specializing in "unisex fashion, photography, and art."  I'm getting turned on just by typing that description. This editorial is so beautiful, yet another sick slam dunk featured on DesignScene. If you haven't already noticed, DesignScene is my favorite blog-of-the-moment. It's everything I desire in fashion photography news. Below is a spread photographed by Jason Mickle, with models Aris Schwabe |Fusion NY| and Michael Kulu |RED|. Fashion Editor: Jessica Bobince.





^ red/black stripes + red shirt + pink pants??? Damn.



mmmmmm. love it.


Anyone for a leather corset? This thing is hot, I don't care if you disagree. On Etsy, from AntisepticFashion, $650.

back view




Alright, ya'll. There are two jackets I have my eyes on right now for fall. Since I just sold my old Target pleather to Plato's Closet, and have an $11 giftcard to Forever 21, I'm seriously considering getting this asymetrical leatherette one I tried on in the store the other day. It would end up costing me just $28.80 (retails at $39.80).

itlooksbetteronmethanitdoesonheralthoughsheisprettycute


And this men's snorkel jacket we have at the Navy right now. Since it's mens', it fits looser and bigger on me, which I like.  I swear, I've tried it on every day I've worked since it came in and I'm in love with it. With my discount it would be $37.12, and this one retails at $49.50. I really do love it, although it's not as well-insulated as I would want in a winter coat. This one would have to pass as a jacket, unless i wore it with a sweater or a hoodie, but then I'd have double hoods.

Eh, I'll give it some more thought.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...