Friday, June 24, 2011

resort 2012

inspiration- part one, with stickbubbly.


3.1 Phillip Lim

Acne

ADAM

Alex Wang

Alexandre Herchcovitch

Anna Sui

Band of Outsiders

Scott Sternberg never ceases to amaze me.  There's something about each collection, especially recently that has just been sensual to me.  I know, girls in tailored menswear...a lot of guys would only say it's sexy in the most sarcastic of ways. But for real. It IS sexy, and more young women should embrace the type of dress. 

10 Crosby Derek Lam

A.L.C.

A seventies-cut blazer with Mad Men-esque cropped trousers. Amazing. And in that chalky yellow, it's perfection. I'm still obsessed with these muted neon colors.

Alexander McQueen

Alice + Olivia

This collection clearly had a Jodi Foster from Taxi Driver theme going on. Dipped in taffy and sprinkled with tropical fruit-flavor enhanced sugar.

BCBG Max Azria

I am not usually a fan of BCBG. The house is typically a bit too flashy and girly for my personal taste. For some reason I absolutely loved these two looks. I think it's because they're both sexy and playful, but in a way that says, "Hey. Can I tease you? Just a little?"

Benaz Sarafpour

Bottega Veneta

Brioni

Burberry Prorsum
 


all photos from style.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...