Thursday, May 13, 2010

Spring/Summer 2011 Bridal




I've felt inspired by watching re-runs of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC.  I can't lie, it kind of makes me want to get engaged...so I can get a dress, of course! I figured why not start searching and find dresses I like, so later on I have a better idea of what I want when the time comes. ^_^

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera. I absolutely love the bodice and neckline on this dress, however, I'm a little unsure of the hem.  I never thought i'd like a hem line that shows the feet (anyone know what this is called??), but in this dress, (probably because it's Carolina!) it just works.



This was the dress that opened the Christos show.  Nearly every dress in this collection I fell in love with and I think I've found the designer whose dress I want! This dress kind of sums up the dresses by Christos, and I want to try it on. At Kleinfeld.


I absolutely love this dress. Marchesa.

Oscar de la Renta.  The detailing on this dress is insane!!


Oscar de la Renta

                                                                                                 Vera Wang

All images from WWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...