Monday, November 29, 2010

my blogs have turned into embeded video. don't whine.

Movies on my list:

I saw the shorter version of the trailer for True Grit last night, and it looks absolutely amazing. So badass. Here's the full in HD:




God, this looks intense. I'm obsessed with thrillers, and this is a psychological roller-coaster. Nathalie Portman and Mila Kunis as ballet dancers? Hell yeah



Never Let Me Go- Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightly. I like this trailer because it doesn't give too much away. This movie really intrigues me...



Love And Other Drugs- it looks so much better than your typical romantic comedy...Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway



Ok this one I almost started crying just from the trailer...The Fighter, Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale



Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...