Sunday, August 15, 2010

eye-thames

ummmmm ok. i have a hard time dealing with these things:






These particular ones are from theskywaspink on etsy. What are they called anyway? go-go boot covers i think? hideous. I know there are people out there who might think these things are "hot" or "underground", but let's face it...they just make you look like you stepped out of "War Drobe" and into "Spare-Oom".  Anyone who wears furry go-go boot covers needs to get it together. I cannot deal!

Alright! Just had to let that out!

So many exciting things are happening in my life! But I don't want to talk about them too soon.  I've never thought it was a good idea to "count ones' chickens before they're hatched" as the saying goes.  But I do want to get better at using my blog to not only comment on fashion and style, but also to keep a log of what's going on in my life! One thing I have learned, and am continuing to learn, is that I can't please everyone. No matter how hard I might try, I will never live up to the expectations of my family. And I'm fine with that. So as the next several weeks roll by, I'm stoked to see what happens and whether I'm able to remain confident in my choices.  My current mantra is "Do what makes you happy, breathe, think positive thoughts, work really hard, and opportunities will open themselves to you".  And I'm already seeing that happen.  But like I said, I don't want to talk about anything quite yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...