Monday, August 2, 2010

the late summer/early fall wish list.

So, as you all know (or should know) my half-birthday is this month, August 27th.  I order to lift my spirits during this aggravating time of job-hunting, without car-being, lack of money-ing, I've compiled this brief wish list.  Don't worry, I don't expect to actually receive any of this stuff...but it's fun to pretend, right? I also thought it would be a great chance for many of you to get some ideas for what's "hot" this fall and make your back to school purchases accordingly.

1. the "slacker backpack" from timbuk2. I mean, look at how cute it is! And it's on sale for only $32.  C'mon! What are you waiting for??!!




2. cheap monday cuffed shorts on farfetch.  Let's face it, Cheap Monday at $39, from a boutique in Italy. Obsessed. 




3. Casio watches. They remind me of my Dad in the early nineties, which makes them all the more precious. Farfetch, $34- $91.





4. The denim jacket. Everybody needs one, or at least I do. Get one from Levi's or Gap, because the quality is great, but you're not breaking the bank. Gap also makes a hooded one now, which is pretty sick.



$69.50, Gap
$69.50, Gap



5. Miss Dior Cherie perfume. This is my second favorite scent of the moment, next to Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. You can get it at Sephora for $75. Love!




6. Lucy Peacock jewelry.  My favorite is the broach, it's so bauhaus. $23- $69.


******************************************************************************************


I logged onto Chictopia today to find that I've been added to the Style Council! This means that now, if I get enough votes, my pictures can be put on the front page. heheh.

Speaking of Chictopia...
The Chicotopia10 Media Tech Summit. This event is basically a one-day conference, for fashion bloggers and social media gurus.  Guests this year include Cate T. Corcoran, Technology Editor, Women's Wear Daily and of course Helen Zhu, CEO, Chictopia.  It's in September, in New York City, and I wish I could go. Oh well, for those of you who can, tickets can be found here.  

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...