Saturday, February 5, 2011

birthday list.

So I'm turning 23 on February 27th.  Big whoop.  23 isn't really that big of a deal, and now that I'm older than 21 and climbing the next rung after 22, there's no real reason to get stoked about my birthday anymore.  So, to encourage a sense of excitement, I decided to put together this birthday list of inexpensive items that I really really want.  I have a lot of time on my hands today being that I'm sick.  I figured it would be a good way to spend my time and maybe put me in a better mood.  Be sure to click the hyperlinks.

1.  Counted cross-stitch patterns. I especially want the pattern below, but really, any patterns that you think I may like will do. I've started doing counted cross-stitching again, and I WANT THIS ONE SO BAD. You can find it here.  Also, there's a lot on this site. Anything Beatrix Potter and you can't go wrong, but I also love anything french, christmas-y, having to do with small baby animals, funny and goofy things, and samplers are great too as is anything having to do with the South.



 
2. A giftcard to Kroger. 


3.  A front light for my bike.


4. salt and pepper shakers.  Here are some examples for inspiration:




5. Sally Bell's Kitchen cupcakes. My favorite are the devil's food chocolate ones.




5. Socks.  I don't really care what they look like, I'm just in need of long socks. Thin or thick, it doesn't matter. 



6. Car air fresheners.  Because we all know my car smells bad.


I also like hugs, cheese, beer, chocolate, white wine, and a nice spooning session. Help me come to terms with (and embrace) climbing the 20-something ladder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...