Sunday, February 13, 2011

happy schmalentine's day.

best craig's list post i have seen in a while:

Not having a girlfriend anymore I thought some other lucky lady may want partake in this ultimate romantic experience I have thought up.
If romance is not for you then please stop reading now.
However, if you are yearning for passion and fantasy then this may just be for you!

Somethings I can promise:

I am not going to dress up in a button down, reek of Aqua Di Gio and have goo in my hair.
I promise something much more enchanting!

1. Jeans and black T shirt!
Gaudy I know, but you are worth it.

Who wants fancy cuisine, fine wine and candles?! Not Me.
For you I am preparing something special.

2. Fu Jian take-out!
General Tso! Steamed dumplings! Fortune cookies!
Only a sophisticated palate can appreciate such exquisite cuisine.
I think you have such a palate.
* you can have both fortunes if I can have both cookies

A lot of people think romantic comedies are key but I say pish posh.
no Marley & Me for us!
I have arranged something truly special, a film that captures the sentiment and magic of Valentines day.

3. Die Hard followed by Die Hard 2, followed by your choice.
You get 1 out of 3 lucky lady.

Six hours of fine cinema is a lot and you may be worried my intentions are less than noble, you may be expecting that awkward moment when I try to put the moves on you.

4. Well just stop worrying right now! It will be awkward from the start!
My heater does not work so we will have to huddle together for warmth, for survival!
Plus my Netflix only works in my bedroom so we will be thronged together on my bed.
Can you think of a better way to make some ones acquaintance?

If this sounds like a fairy tale to you, to good to be true, then I have great news.

5. Princess this can all be yours!
Sooo long lonely hearts club, your dreams have come true.



p.s.
6. I can also write you a poem on a cocktail napkin, or draw you a picture. But, for some reason all my drawings either look like goats or pyramids. It’s weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...