Thursday, April 8, 2010

dazed digital and jessica simpson

Right now, my favorite online magazine has got to be Dazed Digital. Amazing fashion shoots, one-of-a-kind interviews, and the latest on music and art.  Here you can vote for your favorite Swatch photos in Dazed Digital against V, Nylon, 
I-D, Pop, and Wallpaper. Here are the pictures from Dazed, they're so beautiful! It's interesting to compare these with the photos used in other magazines...





I just got the May issue of Marie Claire in the mail today. I'm simply baffled and horrified by how many times Jessica Simpson has been on the cover of magazines like ELLE, Marie Claire, etc.  Why can't we go back to the days of putting models on the covers? Sure she's photogenic but it gets so freakin old! SHE HAS NO TALENT AND IS BORRRRIIINNNNNGNNGGGG!

oh no, here she was AGAIN two years ago


ok, really?


make it stopppppp!



this is getting kind of silly...



I think I've proved my point. Can anyone tell me what her appeal is? Time for ballet class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...