Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Found out about Blue INC whilst perusing the pages of the blog Pink Bow.  It's a British store that appears to be WAY CHEAP (6 for a dress? say whaaaat?) and carries clothes for men and women.  I'm interested to see if the quality is as good as the pictures, and I'm assuming they ship to the US. Right now if you sign up for the email list you get entered to win a 150 (British pounds) voucher, so that's pretty nifty. British students get a 10% discount too (damn).  However, this is what I'm eyeing right now: 

Ecru laced overlay dress with U back- 8

Rose print cotton dress with elastic waist- 6


sequin (yes!!!) dress with shoulder pads and back zipper, 100% polyester- 12

peach hanky hem shirt, 100% cotton- 6

leopard print bodysuit- 13

pink beanie, 100% acrylic- 3

studded platforms- 27


I remember posting one of the videos by First Aid Kit on my old blog but even if I did, it's worth posting again:


Croatia.  Honeymoon? Yes.



















This guy is totally irrelevant, but I had to post him.  Just because.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...