Friday, April 9, 2010



I figured here would be a great place to archive the list of books I want to get my hands on, as well as start reviewing them as I go along. I have lists in various places, but combining them into one will be quite helpful! I've hyperlinked each one so you can read/find out more about them for yourselves!

1. Coal to Diamonds A Memoir by Beth Ditto and Michelle Tea, out September 14th
2. Some Girls: My Life in a Harem by Jillian Lauren, out April 27th
4. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
5. The Teen Vogue Handbook by Teen Vogue
7. Avedon Fashion 1944-2000 by Richard Avedon and various
8. Mario de Janeiro Testino by Mario Testino
10. George Barbier: The Birth of Art Deco by Barbara Martorelli
11. Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Real Life by Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...