Thursday, April 1, 2010

finds of the day, April 1, 2010

So here I am, still in bed with what appears to be my usual spring allergies...but this time it's worse. I'm also nauseous and sore all over, which makes me think I have another virus. Didn't this just happen about a month ago? Really? The only allergy medicine that works for me is the kind that makes you unbelievably drowsy, so that's not helping.  The only thing I can do is take a day for myself, stock up on the sleepy meds, and hope there'll be enough in my system to allow me one dose every other night before bed, after today.  That way it won't interfere with all the stuff I have to get done.  I'm sure it's due to a combination of stress as well, although I'm getting better at letting things go and just not worrying about stuff, it's always school and money. Definitely better at not stressing than I used to be, but still needs work.

Anyway, enough about that, let's get to the juice.

On Tuesday of this week, ELLE's Street Chic Daily blog featured this girl on the streets of new york. I absolutely love everything about her outfit, from her hair down to her shoes.  It's clean-cut and classy but also such a casual and easy look. Photo by Kelly Stuart



Dr. Marten's is now 50 years old! How crazy is that! Dazed Digital reports on the documentary as well as The Noisettes' cover of the Buzzcocks. The documentary (amazing!! full of history behind the boot and how it relates to current fashion!) and behind the making of the video can be seen here, as well as the article.


These are already all sold out on Etsy, but I just think they're awesome.



The newest H&M videocast is about Face Hunter, one of the best street style bloggers out there.  The video is here:



And here are the newest blogs I'm following. I get so excited when I find new inspiration!





bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...