Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Photoshoot from DazedDigital: "More From the Garden of Earthly Delights."

Brown suede and python platforms on Etsy! These things are vintage, size 6.5. 



the new She & Him album is out! 
She & Him - In The Sun from Merge Records on Vimeo.


spent my evening (since 7PM) making my power point for my senior thesis project on burlesque, it looks quite good. i'll probably post it tomorrow, i'd love to get some feedback before the presentation on friday! 

Hottie of the week: Joseph Gordon-Levitt


I just found this quote on some random forum while looking for a good picture of him: "Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Isn't he gorgeous? I LOVED him in 10 Things I Hate About You... and now he's all grown up! :)" wow. that's embarrassing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...